Join SWPR and become an Associate Member!
Members at the Castell Coch event, 2016
What are the benefits of Associate Membership
- Meet a friendly bunch of people who share a common interest in the paranormal.
- The opportunity to attend at least 3 events each year at a variety of spooky locations.
- Free entry to the Annual General SWPR Meeting – usually March/April of each year.
- Socialise – it’s not always about paranormal investigation, we also run camping trips and other social events.
- You will receive 4 Issues of the quarterly newsletter, “Ghost Writing” in digital form.
- Notification of Major News or Paranormal Events as soon as we know about them.
- The opportunity to become a Trained Paranormal Investigator (in order to join investigations), a member of our Events Team, or even an Executive Committee Member.
How much will it cost me
|Single Adult||Two Adults (One Member No.)**||Three Adults||Four Adults|
* Your Electronic Copies of Ghost Writing will be sent to the e-mail address entered in your membership form, please ensure that you enter your address correctly.
** If you would prefer one membership number per person we would require each adult to fill out and sign a separate application form.
Important Info for Existing Members Paying by Standing Order
Please ensure that you amend your standing order before your renewal date in order to avoid incorrect payments!
The Nitty Gritty
- Membership packs will be dispatched at the time of publishing to the postal address entered on your membership form and will include your membership card and free pen. Please be patient when awaiting your membership pack, if you have any concerns please contact email@example.com.
- Your membership runs for 12 months from the month that you join.
- Associate Membership is available to 16 and 17 year olds providing that there is an adult SWPR member prepared to vouch for you on events and activities.
- In order to become a Trained Paranormal Investigator you will have to become an Associate Member and attend our TPI Training Day; you will be informed when and where these training days will be held. Depending on demand, we try to run a Training Day every summer.
If you’re interested, apply now by completing the membership form below!
Payment methods accepted: PayPal, Standing order or Cheque.
If you would prefer to have a membership form sent to you, or have any other questions, please get in touch at SWPRMembership@hotmail.com.